Sign in to follow this  
Snapper_Slapper

Pioneer 860mp alternatives?

I've been rockin an 860mp for the past 10ish years and hate to do it, but it's time for an upgrade. The cd won't eject anymore and I can't stand the limited ipod functions since having more current models in my other vehicles. What other HU's have the "pro mode" style active where instead of front/rear/sub, I'd get high/mid/low pre-outs with as good or better x-over?

I'd rather not buy new but I'd also really like to have USB so I can finally rid myself of all things Apple.

Also the T/A stuff is cool but not really a requirement in a new unit.

Can someone give me a list of all Pioneers with active so I can start a search for a replacement?

:fro:

If your subs seem like they are slow that means you need Time Alignment a feature in sound quality based head units. A good head unit makes the biggest difference because it'll make the subs and speakers match up at the same speed with the time alignment feature.

80prs good sir.

Refs: mrmakinmoves[sCAMMER] AKA ICHASEPAPER2010, skydeaner, fukinmovin, mossberg385t, grimreper912003, LBC99, Dbeez, Michaellane, thegreatestpenn, truckstoy, ge_off_me, btr, cupid6969, johnprdeye, jh8909, tylerj, UMWDawg92, nu2spl, zerosktr111, SPLAUDIO, $LICK CALIFA$, jfroghobo

pHmEQ.gif

http://www.execution-audio.com/

80prs good sir.

That is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks

I wish they would have continued the customize-able OEL screensaver. Mine is extremely obscene and it's hilarious to watch Walmart tire n lube guys try to pull into the garage while gawkin at my HU!

:fro:

If your subs seem like they are slow that means you need Time Alignment a feature in sound quality based head units. A good head unit makes the biggest difference because it'll make the subs and speakers match up at the same speed with the time alignment feature.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this