Friend wants me to install his system for his MS8

Participant count
  • Participant list

ryya
10+ year member

So I've got a buddy that offered to give me his ms8 if I install his full system, which includes 2 amps, head unit, sound dampening the floor and doors, 4 door speakers and 2 subs. It's a brand new 2012 mazda which I have no experience with, so conservatively it will probably take me a good 20-25 hours to do everything (a saturday and sunday) by myself (including picking up the car/dropping it off). I really like the ms8's but i'm really not sure if it's for me or not... i'm kind of an spl guy. Think I should do it?

Fuck yeah. You gain experience, get to know some equipment, will probably have some headaches that you will figure out, and get a great piece of gear. Unless you just don't want to do the work, why wouldn't you?

I love doing the work. Especially when it's for a friend and there's some sort of mutually beneficial agreement like this. I guess the only reason I'm hesitant is because Idk if all that work is worth it for an ms8. Think an ms8 would still benefit in an spl setup?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Plus I could make a sick *** build log out of it i guess too... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

I love doing the work. Especially when it's for a friend and there's some sort of mutually beneficial agreement like this. I guess the only reason I'm hesitant is because Idk if all that work is worth it for an ms8. Think an ms8 would still benefit in an spl setup? 

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Plus I could make a sick *** build log out of it i guess too... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif
Does it matter? They go for a decent amount of money if you don't want to use it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.