Sign in to follow this  
06Sentra

all components shut off

About a week ago i took out the midbass amp to send it back to jbl so they can send me a new one, today I put in the midbass amps and everything was good, it played and there was no more pop from the door speakers, while I was driving and listening to it everything shut off, all the amps, crossovers, and the 2xs, nothing had power, no fuses blew, so I drove to school and when I was leaving everything turned on and I was listening to it for about 5 min and then again everything shut off.

are you running a relay off with ur remote wire? you should with 3 or more things because they are between .5-1v output...

85 remote out of headunit

86 ground

87 fused 12v

30 output to all of ur remote inputs on amps and crossovers

85 remote out of headunit

86 ground

87 fused 12v

30 output to all of ur remote inputs on amps and crossovers

are you running a relay off with ur remote wire? you should with 3 or more things because they are between .5-1v output...

no im not, but i didnt have any fuses on the remote with the old amp and i never had this problem, the amp i sent back was a gto 752 and the new amp they sent me is a gto 504ez cause they didnt have any of the 752, and guy was i was taking to at jbl said i can bridge the 504 for a a little more power, maybe i should unbridge it and see if it happens?

amp in protect? bad rcas? bad ground?

nothing goes into protect everything loses power and i didnt have this problem with the first amp,the amp i sent back was a gto 752 and the new amp they sent me is a gto 504ez cause they didnt have any of the 752, and guy was i was taking to at jbl said i can bridge the 504 for a a little more power, maybe i should unbridge it and see if it happens?

wire up a relay the way i said problem solved.

why do people ask for help, yet dont listen????

wire up a relay the way i said problem solved.

why do people ask for help, yet dont listen????

seems all to common the past week.

i will have one put it, why wasnt this happening before i put in the new amp and how come after everything looses power nothing will turn on until hours later and how come if the remote turn on its giving enough voltage for the components to stay on how does it have enough power to turn everything on and keep them on for 5 mintues of playing music?

Edited by 06Sentra

i did explain, if you need me to send you ones with a fuseholder attached i can ship you one $13 shipped cause im in ny. that will include all terminals,fuseholder,fuse,relay. this is me charging nothing.

nm my friend has one thanks though, quick question, will putting in the relay stop my dash lights from dimming, they are the only thing that dim and i have a HO alt 2 yellow top bats and a 5 farad cap and my voltage stays between 13.4-14.4 at full volume at idle and no wire is smaller then 4gauge and i have the big 3 upgrade. i also notice they dim when i turn the fan on for the heater/ac but my headlights never dim.

Edited by 06Sentra