Just need a port size and length for this box thanks

Participant count
  • Participant list

hybrdaccent
10+ year member

tracy ca
ok built a box for my kids new truck and i think it needs to be ported here are the specs

first its for 1 sa12

the length is 56 inches

the hight is 13.5

the depth is 6 inches

want to use a pvc port like 2.5 inch but can go to 3 if needed does this make sence? the port would be on the side of the box

thanks for your guys help

almost forgot its 5/8 mdf

use a 3" port x 8" long
Can you determine what size aeroport to use on an enclosure given the actual specs on the subwoofer and total net cubic ft? I am looking into having a fiberglass box made to fit my car, but I really don't want to go sealed. I have no experience using aeroports with fiberglass enclosures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.