Is the T2500 worth the price

I'm getting ready to pay a guy around 600 for one on friday, I plan to run it at 4ohms to try to get the highest eff. out of it but really I just want it for those meters on the face I like the way they look.

Great amp. Sweet digital meters on it. Does more than rated. Same power could be had cheaper but it's a quality product that will last a long time. You won't be disappointed.

Ok just looked around and I WILL not be paying someone 600 for it because Crutchfield of all places is selling refurbs for 750 with free one day shipping! I guess 400 would be a more appropriate price if he won't accept that he can keep it! I'd rather have a warranty anyways.

Yeah but I bet none looks as good and don't have on-board voltage and output meters. See if the guy is willing to let it go for less, like $500 or $550, otherwise $600 is still decent.
not bashing rf or nothing man. just saying. i like the look of the rf amps just not the price to pay for it. but like raptor727 said. soundstream rubicon 2500 can be had for $275 - to a little over $300 new. yea it dont have a on board voltmeter but alot of times people want there voltmeter upfront were they can see it.

i understand what you all are saying but i agree with the other guy on here quality over crap plus a warranty cant go wrong there im still a big fan of sundown dc but is the the RF a power hog

that soundstream rubi is *** not even close to the quality to the rockford my t1500 aq 2200 and currently my powerbass 1500 all out preformed that rubi i was really disappointed with it

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

i understand what you all are saying but i agree with the other guy on here quality over crap plus a warranty cant go wrong there im still a big fan of sundown dc but is the the RF a power hog
the new cp models are real light on voltage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.