Can a solo x be build into a round sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yes I believe it can be. I know I seen one on a Soundstream XXX basket. Not sure how hard it is to do, or how hard the coil is to find. One of the strongest motors!

Still gotta be something like a dc level 5 motor if I got 4 15's of it on 2 7.5k's stuff will get serious lol

I can't immigine it's worth the cost of sourcing out a 3.5" coil and the extra effort of necking out cone and spiders for 3.5".
This. The motor is good, but overrated. Considering costs to make a good sub with a round cone, not worth it. Something better can be purchased.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.