This topic is now closed to further replies.
Recently Browsing 0 members
My list of gear as follows
1x Boss mono block amp 2500w (old setup)
-twin pioneer champs Dvc 1200w 12"
1x pioneer 4ch amp 1000w (60rms x4ch)
- 2x pioneer 6.5 260w (60w rms)component
- 2x pioneer 260w 6" (60w rms) coaxial
Head deck : pioneer fxh755 bt (2 RCA out)
Just wanted to know the best way to get the audio to the amps,
1 RCA per amp?
I've never delt with 4ch is just having 1 RCA going to give me full control or full quality on my 4ch. If I got 2 RCA splitters would that achieve anything useful?
Is high level worth using do I lose any quality compared to RCA? So out RCA into mono amp amd high level into 4ch amp?
What's the best way about doing this. Is there any recommendations? I'm not wanting to spend too much money on this 🤣
I'd like to upgrade my stereo in a 2011 Toyota Land cruiser Prado 150.
I have a factory audio system with the amplifier under the passenger seat.
The only requirements are 2xUSB, Apple carplay and the ability to connect a reversing camera.
The Pioneer SPH-Da120 looks as though it would be suitable.
Could anyone tell me if this will connect easily to the factory speakers on my Prado. I would like all the speakers to work and be connected correctly, but I'm not at all familiar with these things.
So if anyone has done this on their Prado or has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Hello, I recently bought a Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX from BestBuy and using it from a month in my 2014 Ford Mustang.
The radio was decent, but I am having problems with:
1. Android Auto - When I connected by phone (BB Keyone), I always get a message: "To use Android Auto please stop the car and check your phone". I reset my phone completely and tried but no use. Do any one know what will be the problem for this? I am using OEM USB cable.
2. I have disconnected the Head Unit GPS cable to have the video play in motion. But, when I connect my iPhone for Navigation, it looks the CarPlay is taking the GPS signal from HeadUnit rather from the iPhone. Is it true that Android Auto and CarPlay uses HeadUnit GPS for navigation? If so, is they anyway to change it?
3. I see a weird message on the HU screen: "No paired phones connected" after couple minutes of start up, even though there is a phone connected via Bluetooth and music is already playing.
4. I noticed, randomly, when I tried to increase the volume from my steering wheel control some times it is moving to next music track. But this is random.
5. The BestBuy technician who fixed this radio in my car told, the radio may give blue screen errors if tried to connect with AUX cable. Due to this, he didn't provisioned the AUX port. Is this true?
Any help with above is appreciated.
So I recently purchased 4 Polk Audio DB652's for my 2012 Subaru Impreza (with a stock in-dash stereo). I like them but I wanted more out of them so I purchased a Pioneer D9605 5 channel amp. I chose this amp because I wanted to see more output from my current 4 door speakers and a sub woofer that I am planning on getting (Rockford Fosgate P3D4 12"). I feel like I got my amp without being well informed on other factors and was wondering what some great car enthusiast think of my purchases and car audio goals. Ask any questions that I would need to further clarify to help y'all help me! Also, are the Polk door speakers I got that great?
All help and recommendations are very much appreciated!!!
P.s. I don't have a large knowledge of car audio if it isn't yet obvious.
3.2 megapixel still & video camera with 10x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom (100x). Ill include a 128MB SD card with it.
for a product review and all the product specs go here:
$150 obo, no dibs no nothing, first with money gets it. if shipping it will go fedex ground with emailed tracking updates. ill trade straight up for a SLVR, Ipod or PSP
pm or aim abrandnewsentra