Box for 05 RE XXX

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dirtrider4eva
10+ year member

√\_The CaUsE__
so i picked up an Fi/RE xxx 15" the other day. i had a 4.3 cubic feet box, tuned to around 45 hz, for an aq hdc3 15" sub. well, the RE XXX doesnt like it. it peaks very high, and needs to be in a new box, or i need help on how to re tune the box.

any help is appreciated, would be willing to get a new design.

max size is 32" wide, 17 tall, and 18 deep.

its in a celica hatch back,

and lastly, i peaked in my car at 49 and 51 hz in the box listed above. so a few hertz higher than tuning. specs for the sub are here.

Specs on the 2005 RE XXX 15 - Car Audio Classifieds in winsid i got around 3.5 cubic feet at 30ish herts. but id rather have someone do it that knows their ish.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...

About this thread

Dirtrider4eva

10+ year member
√\_The CaUsE__
Dirtrider4eva
Milwaukee, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date