check out my bass boosted songs brahs

Sounds great! Keep it up! How about you try doing something with 9 piece by Rick Ross or You're a Jerk by New Boyz?? Bass boost/screw it or whatever just make it awesome lol, and by what I've heard so far, you'll have no problem making it awesome!!

isnt this bad to listen to in a car?

im asking cuz i dont know seems like it could throw my settings off and force more power to my subs than i have it set for??

how does the "boost" work

I lower the amplitude of the treble/mid frequencies, raise amplitude of the bass frequencies

As long as the song doesn't clip (I make sure mine are clean), and you have your gains set properly, it won't damage your equipment. I listen to all of my songs in my car, never had any problems.

hm ya ive never played any bass boosted tunes in the car because i was worried..i didnt want to add any extra power..i used a DMM to set my gains so i should b okay right?...assuming i set them right of course i mean i have never had a problem with any songs ive played so far.

there is a song called "Wild Boy" by MGK (machine gun kelly) try that lol id like to hear that

^^^ I tried setting my amp with a DMM and I set it to read ac volts 500 but it never read anything over 10.0 and I need to have like 37 ac volts going to my subs. do you think it could be that I didn't have enough power going to the amp? cause my alt was giving me trouble at the time. I'm actually in the process of changing the altenator today. hopefully it will read correctly once I change it.

@tf3090 do you think you could clean up swing my door by trap boyz feat. Gucci mane? the original is really distorted and clipped but it's a great song and I can't play it on me 15 cause it's so messed up (which really *****)

Uploaded gucci mane swing my door and another version of Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

I'm not sure if the distortion in the gucci mane song would damage equipment or not, somebody else would have to answer that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.