check out my bass boosted songs brahs

01-lil_wayne-hyfr_(ft_drake)

04-lil_wayne-bang_bang_bow_pow

06-lil_wayne-dont_love_me

07-lil_wayne-all_aboard_(ft_trey_songz) --- do something with this one maybe lower longer bass notes....

drop the notes on the others agood 5-10

labryth - earthquake

thanks for all the responses guys. I'll try to get to everyones requests when I can. And I don't normally do rock, but I can definitely try

Also cyn did you want me to lower the bass on just that one lil wayne song or all of them?

I noted that you say you don't do rock, but was wondering what a fairly solid SQ song would sound like boosted.

Say , take Dire Straits "Sultans of Swing" and just boost the bass, while leaving all the great treble and mid freqs alone.

Should make for an interesting play!

dude it would be AWESOME if you could do like a whole bass boosted rock CD...not screamo like lamb of god but everything from ozzy to slipknot is cool..

i NEVER listen to rock in my car as it just doesnt satisfy me! but i do like it a lot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.