028.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

019.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

Will post more pics of the trunk later. Waiting on a design from PWK so I can start my sub build. The false floor is almost done and I will get pics of it when finished. I felt I had limited options as far as mounting my amps, so I chose to go in the spare tire well. There is a huge hump in the center of the well so I had to build a platform of sorts on top of it to house the amps. It is now carpeted and I just need to carpet the rest of trim. So far, it looks much better carpeted. I will keep the thread updated.

Looks great so far man, superb wiring
Thanks. It's been a 4 month deal gathering equipment for the build, planning, etc. It all pretty much started coming together the past 2 weeks or so. I'm still a little unsure of how I'm going to finish the false floor and trim in the trunk, but that is due to my OCD. This thing should have been done months ago and it's getting old. Thanks for the complement.

looks good so far. cant believe you've had that sub this long and havent used it ha ha. nice and clean build so for bro. cant wait to see it finished
Yeah I know. It's been killing me looking at all the stuff and the sub in the closet. It's just been a matter of getting my ass motivated to get out in that garage and do some work. Don't have too much longer though. Thanks

Yeah I know. It's been killing me looking at all the stuff and the sub in the closet. It's just been a matter of getting my ass motivated to get out in that garage and do some work. Don't have too much longer though. Thanks
My garage is full of parts for my 95 Le Sabre build.. I have everything... EVERYTHING. except wire and ring terminals...and money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.