Massive Audio’s NEW “Volt” Amplifiers Now Shipping

Participant count
  • Participant list

massiveaudio
10+ year member

“Massive Audio’s NEW “Volt” Amplifiers Now Shipping!”

Jump In, Buckle Up and remember to “Keep Your Ears Inside Your Ride at All Times.” Everyone knows that California is going to fall into the Pacific Ocean sooner or later, so before it goes you better power up one of the three NEW “V” Series Power Amplifiers from Massive Audio California USA a leader of the 12 volt industry for over 13 years!

"BABY BLUE, BOLTS & VOLTS”

Best Describers of the V500.2, V1000.4 and the V1000.1

All three full range Class AB, CEA 2006 Certified amplifiers boast advanced Digital Switching Power Supplies, Nickel Plated RCA Connectors, Speaker Level Inputs, Advanced Operation Protection, Switchable 18 dB HP/LP Crossovers with an adjustable range of 50Hz -750Hz, Real-time Internal Sub Harmonic Filters, Staggering Output Power and all with less than .1% THD!

All of these features are mounted in a beautiful smooth aluminum “finless” heat sink with four cornered hex bolts that unscrew to reveal mounting tubes. This allows the installer to either bolt down or stack the amps with that clean look. Top it off with the classy Massive Audio Trademark soft blue centered logo and you will want “To wait until your music comes to a complete stop before exiting your ride!”

Model: V500.2

Channels: 2

Max Power @ 14.4V: 250w x 2

Dimensions (LxHxW) in: 9.3 x 1.9 x 7.8

MSRP: $249.95

Model: V1000.4

Channels: 4

Max Power @ 14.4V: 250w x 4

Dimensions (LxHxW) in: 11.8 x 1.9 x 7.8

MSRP: $369.95

Models: V1000.1

Channels: 1

Max Power @ 14.4V: 1000w x 1

Dimensions (LxHxW) in: 11.8 x 1.9 x 7.8

MSRP: $369.95

I got lotta love for massive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif

i like massive audio but i have more love for caraudio.com rep your products with respect for the forum get a vendor account

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.