bassworks 3k 200 bucks

Alot of wasted space on the board......also THD is 1% so its pretty dirty power...also doubt it will put out its rated power.

IMGP2533.jpg

the thing is huge like 27 inches long huge lol, what do u thik, for oly 200 bucks lol
You can get much cleaner power for the money....and the rms rating is BS......id take a Audiopipe 1500 over that and those are only 145 new and at least do rated or **** close to it.

You can get much cleaner power for the money....and the rms rating is BS......id take a Audiopipe 1500 over that and those are only 145 new and at least do rated or **** close to it.
oh i know i have a hug collection of amps just sitting here, i was just curious it was an amp i hav enever seen in my hands before

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

oh i know i have a hug collection of amps just sitting here, i was just curious it was an amp i hav enever seen in my hands before

Looks like any other 3k board i've seen up here, he said it's 27 inches, most 3k amps are about 19-20 inches long, so that would explain the extra wasted space. On the power side it has 4 more small caps instead of 16 like other 3k amps. it has the same number of fets on the power and output side. same number of black caps on the ouput side also, just that the smaller ones are rearranged a little. But that is what is can see with my eyes. Looks like a powerbass 3k, crunch 3000d, and others

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.