FS: Custom Chevy Truck Console

galacticmonkey
5,000+ posts

Wants a button like that.
Tampa, FL
Console was designed/built by Epicenter Designs. Holds 4 10" mids, 4 bullet tweeters, and an EQ.

Couldnt find any pics of it with all the speakers installed, but I do have a few videos with everything in. Looks great and sounds great, everyone who has seen/heard it will vouch for that. Throw a few 10s and tweets in here and your highs will be screaming. Was great in my truck, but I just wanted my cupholders back, along with an arm rest and some storage area in my stock console. No screwing into any interior pieces to mount it, it just sits snug between the seats and up against the dash. Doesnt move at all when its in.

Fits any Avalanche, Silverado, Tahoe, Yukon, etc. Might fit in other vehicles as well, but that would just be a dumb luck thing as it was designed specifically to fit the contours of GM 1500/2500/3500 trucks.

Not sure what to ask, but I guess looking for around $300?

Got pics from builder.

gmonk_console_in_1.jpg

Gmonk_console_wrap_3.jpg

Gmonk_console_loaded.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice! I think it might fit in second gen Blazers too, because the interior of the car pictured looks exactly like the inside of my '96 blazer. GLWS

Whats the width between the seats in your S10? Enough to fit a 10?

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Also, will take any reasonable offer for it.

I assume this qualifies as IB since it has no bottom? Or am i missing something?
I would assume so, since he uses it for mids not subs...

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Stupid question, but how do you mount the mids without screwing into the vinyl?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.