Mbquart1500.1 + cash for sundown amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm looking to trade my Mbquart 1500.1D model plus cash for a sundown amp. looking for at least a 1500.1 but will definitely consider the 2000.1 and 2500.1 and maybe even a 3000.1 or 3500.1... considering all offers... 46835 is zip code for shipping costs. lets see what you guys have... I have no feedback on here but do have 100% ebay feedback.

I have a couple 15v1 nightshades and only running one right now but might run both.. really just wanting to upgrade to a quality amp and get rid of the current amp at the same time... hopefully someone will take this off my hands in a trade

I get off work in 6 hours and can get pics up tomorrow of amp sorry about that.. i am willing to sell outright to put towards a better amp just don't know what to expect out of it. i could be will to ship first also.

and yes i would be interested in the crescendo.

I get off work in 6 hours and can get pics up tomorrow of amp sorry about that.. i am willing to sell outright to put towards a better amp just don't know what to expect out of it. i could be will to ship first also.and yes i would be interested in the crescendo.

PM me and lets talk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...