Incriminator Audio I series 6.5 coax

lorideslo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Does anybody have experience with these. There isn't a dealer in my area, I called ssa.com and the guy I talked too said he'd heard that they sound good but hasn't heard them himself yet. They're rms is 85 I believe, they'll be power by a sundown 100.4. And the price is $100. Anybody that has them, could you please tell me the pros and cons of them. Thanks in advance

I have not heard them in person, but these are spanking new to market so the reviews will start coming in. For the price, it is pretty easy to try them out for yourself.

I have not heard them in person, but these are spanking new to market so the reviews will start coming in. For the price, it is pretty easy to try them out for yourself.
Yea it is, I just may do that. But I wanted to get a lil feedback before I bought them. I'll be making moves to buy a new set up within the next month or so. Hopefully I'll get plenty of feedback before then.

Thanks man. Hows the SQ?
The SQ is good , the x overs are nicely put together, the tweeters are a little bright depending on application,and location, I thought the mids were very authoritive, with good lower octave midbass response, very smooth and warm sounding, they just have a little bit of a hollow sound to them ,as far as durabilty, I threw a couple sets of the mids in my work truck run active crossed @ 90hz with a SS class A 10.2, and drop the hammer on them ( which has worn down alot of drivers ) and they performed flawlessly.

I know I have a biased opinion, but I've listened to many many entry level component sets when we were designing these, and they are by far the loudest and best sounding of the group. I have 2 sets in each door of my Titan, and powered by our IA6.4, they are so clear and loud its ridiculous.

I know I have a biased opinion, but I've listened to many many entry level component sets when we were designing these, and they are by far the loudest and best sounding of the group. I have 2 sets in each door of my Titan, and powered by our IA6.4, they are so clear and loud its ridiculous.
You say they're loud, but how much bass are they loud over? What subs are you running?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.