Northeast Region Is TNESPL only doing New York this year?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
lol, he does travel....must have taken him 3 hours to get to the show I had in NH a few weeks ago. Same kinda travel it used to take me every time I'd drive down to T-Rex for the dB Drags 1X shows years ago. Last year there was about 15 TNESPL shows around New England, this year there are only two that have been posted. Amplified Impressions have been taking a long time to get themselves going and get dates set, but I've been told they have 10-11 dates already.....just waiting for them to set them up with TNE.

What has happend to the traveling competitor???
4_gas090303-150x150.jpg

Considering there's no real prizes I just don't see 100$+ in gas plus a hotel room to go to New York. 3.5 hours is about my limit for driving and if it's somewhere I have friends or another excuse to go it's easier.

Just saying last year they had a bunch in MA/NH. Assuming I cared about going to finals and wanted to shoot for that, I could see traveling way out of my way for one or two, but not for every event.... just not worth it IMO. Plenty of better stuff I could do with the 200$ or more it would cost me to hit a car show in NY.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

lol, he does travel....must have taken him 3 hours to get to the show I had in NH a few weeks ago. Same kinda travel it used to take me every time I'd drive down to T-Rex for the dB Drags 1X shows years ago. Last year there was about 15 TNESPL shows around New England, this year there are only two that have been posted. Amplified Impressions have been taking a long time to get themselves going and get dates set, but I've been told they have 10-11 dates already.....just waiting for them to set them up with TNE.
About 3 and a half hours. I'll see you for both shows this weekend as well. Thanks for keeping some events in ME/MA/NH!

well i hope you guys can make it up for st. judes.if theres one show worth the drive its this one.we have some good raffle items to sweeten the show also,and trophies and plaques for 1-3 in all classes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.