Status
Not open for further replies.

Team TH (Donny)
10+ year member

Team Truth Hertz
Item(s) for Sale:

180 Amp Alternator

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Built by a local battery/alternator company using quality and efficient parts that was built for my 98 Pontiac Firebird. I had recently sold my Firebird and need the extra money now. This is a great alternator, used in car for 3 months. Was built 5 months ago (been sitting in garage for 2 months). This will fit any Pontiac Firebird/Chevrolet Camaro between years of 1998-2002 from my understanding, and could potentially be used on other models of GM vehicles without mods/brackets. If you were to make custom brackets you can make it fit any vehicle...

Functionality 10/10

Cosmetics 9/10

overall 9.5/10

Price:

$150 Shipped OBO.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item will be shipped out within 2 days of received payment.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Someones got to be looking for this alternator? This is a great deal, only $100 + shipping! I know its for only a handful of cars but you know you can always custom fabricate it to fit any vehicle.

The engine I had was the 3.8 V6 as long as you don't have the 5.7 liter you would be ok to purchase this alternator. Let me know what you have and if it will work out for you, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...