Southwest Region December 4th Phoenix Southwest Audiofest roll call

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Dave Ritter
10+ year member

This show is being held at Hooters on Bell Rd just west of I-17 in Phoenix on Saturday December 4th.

There will be a remote radio broadcast by 92.7 and 99.3 THE BEAT and MEGA 104.3 from noon to 2:00 p.m.! There will be a charity raffle for prizes going on throughout the day. Universal Technical Institute (UTI) and Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI) are schedule to display at the show, plus they are the sponsors of the People’s Choice Best of Show awards. Net proceeds from the MECA Show N Shine will be donated to the Melonhead Foundation benefiting children with cancer and their families.

Everyone who is planning to compete in any of the MECA audio contests or Show N Shine is strongly encouraged to pre-register for the show prior to the day of the show, as space is filling up fast! SPL and Drive By SPL will need to be capped at 60 vehicles due to the time constraints of finishing the show and handing out awards before Hooters hosts their Saturday MMA night. We don’t want anyone left “on the outside looking in.”

Pre-registration can be done in person at Southwest Audiofest headquarters, located inside Soundz N Performance, located @ 812 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix 85014, via PayPal southwestaudofest@mecacaraudio.com or by calling Dave Ritter at (520) 245-2528. We’ll see you there!

This show shud fill up fast CONSIDERING, IT'S IN PHX. All yall scared mafucka's come 2 tucson sumtime and battle with/against my white silverado - PREFERABLY IN USACI!!! HAR

This show shud fill up fast CONSIDERING, IT'S IN PHX. All yall scared mafucka's come 2 tucson sumtime and battle with/against my white silverado - PREFERABLY IN USACI!!! HAR
i ain't skeered... I just broke from being in the hospital all fucking month!

I'm jus stirn tha pot broham

WTF......... No pics or vids!!!!!!! How many cars competed???
There was maybe 50 cars parked in the lot. I only seen 6 cars run through cuz I left at 130pm. Loudest was four RE 15" in a SUV port up subs up, did a 151. They kept breaking for stupid raffels. There wasn't anything spectacular there. I noticed some Fail rides. One guy looked like a hillbilly sporting his suburban. He had Pioner subs. 6 12's 3 in each box. one box on the rear set firing forward and the other 3 firing up near the tailgate. Then he had a wide variety of mix matched speakers surounding the subs on the seat. and 6x9's under his front seat facing forward into the footwells. 2 MTX 1500watt amps running all the subs and speakers.

Nothing worth a picture. I wish I had $ to run thou. I never had it metered at the headrest. I was glad to see mine sounded cleaner and louder than most there. Too bad I couldnt number it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.