WTT oldschool MTX Thunder 2300 for ..........

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
On the trading block I have an oldschool MTX Thunder 2300 here in excellent shape physically and functionally. Lots of clean oldschool class ab power here. Amp is conservatively rated at 150 watts rms by 2 into 4 ohms , 300 watts rms by 2 into 2 ohms , and 600 watts rms by 1 into 4 ohms bridged. I'd expect a good bit more than that though as I have seen a few birthsheets on these in the 750 to 800 watts rms range. Also have the original box for this thing if you really want it but I'd rather not ship it if I don't have to. As far as trades I'm not really dead set on anything but I am always looking for different subs,amps, motors, etc. Maybe a head unit even who knows. Just offer away. I would prefer to get all offers through PM if possible. Thanks for looking. Lets deal!

MTX1.jpg

MTX2.jpg

MTX3.jpg

MTX4.jpg

Goddammit that's sexy! Wish I wasn't in such large need of cash right now, else I wouldn't waste a second trading for this...

This amp puts out a good 900watts rms of VERY CLEAN A/B power! I absolutely loved the 4300x I had, and regret selling it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I offered it up to ya in a trade a few weeks back. I will be sad to see it go for sure. I bought this thing new back in like 97 or 98 and it bounced around a few friends of mine until about a year ago when I got it back. Couldn't believe how clean she still was. Used to have four of these back in 2000 on a pair of 15's

I offered it up to ya in a trade a few weeks back. I will be sad to see it go for sure. I bought this thing new back in like 97 or 98 and it bounced around a few friends of mine until about a year ago when I got it back. Couldn't believe how clean she still was. Used to have four of these back in 2000 on a pair of 15's
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif

Yeah, I can't trade for things that I want to keep right now. My only choice at the moment is to make money, because I'm about to see a bill in excess of $2k and I only have like $1k :/

Just looking at trade offers at this point. You are welcome to offer something through PM . I may sell outright if the price is right. I think I can only stand to let her go if I get another piece of equipment in return though .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.