memphis M3 coil rub

i wouldnt have brought it here, should have emailed him. i'm sure he will take care of you.
i did email him, but im curious if you guys have any idea, it might be something on my end, the basket does shift about 0.25mm on the motor? and there was glue on the pole that i got most of off, i bought it from memphisvette and im not very happy about it.

if i push on the cone a little more to one side vs in the middle it doesnt rub though, any ideas?

Sometimes the top plate shifts on the magnet. It is INCREDIBLY difficult to center with the soft parts in place. It's not easy with them NOT in place. This can happen during shipping, which I'm assuming is what happened because I highly doubt PSI would not notice a rubbing coil.

Sometimes the top plate shifts on the magnet. It is INCREDIBLY difficult to center with the soft parts in place. It's not easy with them NOT in place. This can happen during shipping, which I'm assuming is what happened because I highly doubt PSI would not notice a rubbing coil.
well he reconed the cartridge, he never had the motor

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.