Car alarm suggestions

jj53913
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Well I never bought me a car alarm and I believe its past due so I was curious what you guys have or had and your opinion. Looking for a good one. I havent set a limit cause I dont know what you got to spend, wont use remote start or anything just want a good solid alarm.

Thanks

I would love to have some reviews on the Autopage C3-RS-665 2-way alarm/remote start //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Im there on the same boat as you jj //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

PLEASE DO NOT GET A ****ING BULL DOG ALARAM!!! omg people...please never suggest a walmart brand. i think i saw a bulldog on sale at walgreens once.

DEI is your best bet. they are not cheep but they are great. they offer a life time warrenty(except avital) and are easy to use. install is pretty straight foward depending on the car. Programming is cake so dont worry about a bit writer.

My favorite is the viper 5902. it is a remote start also. i like it becasue of the SST 1 mile range as well as the slick remote. how ever if you are rough on remotes do not buy this alarm the remotes cost 250 and up. for a 2 way alarm in a good price range from DEI i would buy the Avital 3300. Good range easy to use 2 way alarm. usually sells retail for 200.

Some ofyou will prolly rip me for this one but Clarions Ungo brand is pretty good for the price. they are made in the same chineese sweat shop the vipers are and offer the same warrenty. i have sold them for years and havent had a single one go bad. i have installed over 3000 remote start alarms and have only had 8 to 10 "go bad"...all vipers by the way. thats the best part of the warrenty, i got a new brain in 2 days each time.

i would take it to a reputable shop and have them do the install. alarms are not hard eally but to get it done correctly and no have a headache for years please take it to ta shop and have a pro do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.