Northeast Region TNESPL 3X in CT..May 16th (rain date 5/23)

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Team NorthEast SPL will be having their 1st triple point event in New England on Sunday May 16th. This event is sponsored by DC SoundLab.

New England SPL will be there to run the meter for this event. Rob Woolcot (ThorsHammer) will be the TNESPL Official 3X Judge on hand. Registration begins at 9am and ends at 11:30 am SHARP, judging should be underway by noon. All vehicles WILL BE INSPECTED prior to making any SPL runs, this is a certified event and ALL RULES will be followed. Make sure you are there on time, NO ONE will be allowed to compete in the SPL format until they have been inspected.

The event will take place at the Porter & Chester Institute

WaterChase Dr

Rocky Hill CT 06067

There will be both the TNESPL SPL format and NESPL's SLAMMIN BASS at this show.

Entry fee's will be $30 for the SPL and $20 for Slamnmin Bass, $40 for both.

Trophies will be handed out for 1st - 3rd in all SPL and Slammin Bass classes.

There will also be a trophy Highest DC SoundLab SPL of the Day, meaning the loudest DC set up of the day will win this 4 post trophy.

Per TNESPL rules, competitors must have their membership paid within 14 days of this event to keep their points towards Finals. Membership forms will be available at the show and can be paid for at this time, the TNESPL membership fee is $30 for the 2010 season. It is recommended that everyone have their memberships paid for before the event takes place. To check the rules and classes or to buy a membership Check out their main webpage, Team NorthEast SPL.

This event is part of a large charity car show, they will have several items being raffled off for charity. DC SoundLab is donating a DC 15" Level 4 to the raffle, so bring some $$ for the raffle tickets.

The rain date for this event is set for the following Sunday, May 23rd. Hopefully we won't need it, but with several shows last year getting rained out it's a good idea.

I can't wait for this event. I plan on scooping up my TNESPL membership tomorrow afternoon! Finally figured out my class and by this show I will be much more ready to post a good score.

Good luck fellas n welcome to TNESPL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

egg

One thing to keep in mind, since this will be a certified multi point event you will need to be a member at the time of the event in order for any records to kept. If your score puts you in the top 20 then you will need to be an official member within 7 days of the event in order for your score to be recorded in the top 20. You will have to be member within 14 days of the even in order for you to keep any points earned towards Finals. Anyone can compete, but only members will be allowed to accrue points towards Finals.

I gotta be ready for this show. The car will be multi-colored and look like hell on the poutside but trust that its whats inside that counts. More matting to be done 2nite and Dave L. will tell you I dont mess around when it comes to covering this beotch. This car is practically bomb proof. Lets put on a good show boys and show TNESPL that we are for real.

I gotta be ready for this show. The car will be multi-colored and look like hell on the poutside but trust that its whats inside that counts. More matting to be done 2nite and Dave L. will tell you I dont mess around when it comes to covering this beotch. This car is practically bomb proof. Lets put on a good show boys and show TNESPL that we are for real.
tell me something to motivate me into competeting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I hear ya Mike. I sold everything in the Jeep to build this new car and my motivation is starting to lag. I like that TNESPL is in the area and they offer a finals without having to go to Texas. If you want some motivation maybe you should just start talkin smack on hear and hope someone is dumb enough to call you out lol Thats what I do although it hasnt really worked lately because everone on here is a bunch of FAGG0TS!

You fellas wont be dissapointed in TNESPL it is a great org to compete in, most of us used to compete in IASCA, we held most of the events in one year and when the decision came down to where to hold finals bam way down south. That plus other things made a certain someone start TNESPL. Im glad to see the org spread out a bit more. Im retired from competing but still love to hang with the friends that I have met at the comps and support them as well as our team. Hope to see and meet some of you newcomers at finals. BTW, if you go to the website in my sig theres TNESPL decals for sale. Have fun guys and give Rob a hard time and make him work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

egg

I hope this Rob fella is in my class. He wont have to work hard....he"ll need the help of baby Jesus to get him through this season //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.