Northeast Region TNESPL 3X in CT..May 16th (rain date 5/23)

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
I got the SPL format trophies in this week, a nice triple post for the 1st place competitors.

DCTrophies.jpg

I hear ya Mike. I sold everything in the Jeep to build this new car and my motivation is starting to lag. I like that TNESPL is in the area and they offer a finals without having to go to Texas. If you want some motivation maybe you should just start talkin smack on hear and hope someone is dumb enough to call you out lol Thats what I do although it hasnt really worked lately because everone on here is a bunch of FAGG0TS!
wounder what the nw rules in tnespl are, so how loud are you now chris so i can start my build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

He's loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif You may have to work this time mike //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

wounder what the nw rules in tnespl are, so how loud are you now chris so i can start my build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Not as loud as your Jeep..... Im not the loudest in the world but should place in the top 3. At least in CT lol

I got a new 18" DC SoundLab Level 4 in today, this will be raffled off at the show with all proceeds going to charity. I was only expecting a 12" or a 15" from Rusty, but he figured bigger was better, so someone's gonna be loud this season.

I also have a nice 4 post trophy for the Loudest DC Audio vehicle of the day, since they are the sponsor of this event. And there's a DC Sub on it's way for the raffle too.
you half to run DC in you car to win loudest of the day trophy

What are you building Mike? You gonna be in No Wall? Times like this I wish my new amp was fixed. If Im runnin against you I wont be able to sandbag like I wanted. Its balls man...pure balls. Thanks jerk face A-hole

What are you building Mike? You gonna be in No Wall? Times like this I wish my new amp was fixed. If Im runnin against you I wont be able to sandbag like I wanted. Its balls man...pure balls. Thanks jerk face A-hole
i wonder if 6 18s can fit below the headrests //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.