Northeast Region TNESPL 3X in CT..May 16th (rain date 5/23)

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Question is can they fit below the window line? Cant wait to see it out though. I could only squeeze 2 15s in my car. Still dont know if ill use them or 2 12s. Most likely Ill be testing the night before. Still workin on the roll pan and tryin to get at least primer on the car before our show at Hooters.

Biggest rule for No Wall in TNESPL

Box can be no taller than 25in. This includes the hieght of anything attatched to the top of the box.

I look forward to you kicking my AZZ! Wooot!!

I hope this Rob fella is in my class. He wont have to work hard....he"ll need the help of baby Jesus to get him through this season //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Who needs Jesus when you wield Thorshammer:viking2:

No worries I got a Trunk what the hell can I really do? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Who needs Jesus when you wield Thorshammer:viking2:
No worries I got a Trunk what the hell can I really do? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
i dont know but i bet we going to find out real soon

Biggest rule for No Wall in TNESPL
Box can be no taller than 25in. This includes the hieght of anything attatched to the top of the box.

I look forward to you kicking my AZZ! Wooot!!
are you sure its 25in and would it be 25in from the back or from the front floor of the b pillar cause i planned on having no back seats and going into the cargo area of my explorer with the batterys under the box where the back seats were.

Pro -No Wall-: Unlimited Cone Area - Enclosure and equipment must fall below bottom edge of rear factory window glass.

This is the only thing the rules state for No Wall, all the Woofercooker and WooferCooker Pro classes state that the enclosure can be no taller than 25", but I just looked and didn't see anything about a 25" rule for No Wall.

Enclosures and all other stereo related equipment in other type of vehicle other than pickup trucks may not be taller than 25 inches from the lowest point of the floor in the trunk and/or cargo area. Unlike pickup trucks, equipment can raise above the bottom edge of the rear window in SUV or hatch back type vehicles. This includes anything and everything attached to the enclosure. Examples of attachments are amplifiers, speakers, lighting, carpet, vinyl, suede, plastic, sound deadening, wire, sting ray, snake skin, ash trays, televisions, antennas, satellite dishes, gps units, computers, alarm or remote start modules, coolers, refrigerator, freezers, laptops, trophies, felt, polyester, cotton, crossovers, equalizers, sound processors, speaker grills, power cells, batteries, caps, legs, props, amp racks, pens, pencils, markers, paper, gift cards, food, drinks, seats, floor buildups, 50/50 tickets, etc... All stereo equipment as well as power storage devices must remain within the cargo area or trunk. No stereo equipment or power storage devices may ever be forward of the "B" pillar at any time.

The rules for N/W are kinda gray. Whats the final verdict Rob? Is it 25 inches because that would almost make my car a full wall lol. And Im guessing behind the B pillar you dont need factory panels not like my car comes with any of that Im just curious.

The rules for N/W are kinda gray. Whats the final verdict Rob? Is it 25 inches because that would almost make my car a full wall lol. And Im guessing behind the B pillar you dont need factory panels not like my car comes with any of that Im just curious.
I took the time to confirm with McVay and yes the 25in rule applies to no wall. It is 25in from the lowest point in the car and you can not exceed the window line.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.