Funny Car Audio Craigslist Fight......

chardy85
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
audio ace.

I guess these dudes "Audio Ace" that install near St. Louis are always postin ads on CL. Some other dudes that think Audio Ace **** balls are posting and bashing them.

Here is just a little bit from it........If you go to St. Louis CL Electronics and search for Audio Ace you can read more of the fight. I got a kick out of it.

"""ok ok ok. so far we've heard peopl who like audio ace, and 1 person who evidently hates them. why dont we do it old school? enough with all this **** talk. put your money where your mouth is boy. you have all this **** to talk hiding behind a computer. with all that you know, i guess you should be a car audio master huh??? shut the **** up and quit talking ****. unless your steve meade your words dont mean ****, cause your a nobody!!"""

lulz Of course someone already mentioned Meade.

Someone should invite them all here and tell them to post their build logs instead of fighting back and forth on CL like bishes. You never know, maybe some of them will learn something.

i like how he calls gay jokes old then right after goes off with a your mom. also its pretty funny how he throw steve meade out there like hes a car audio god.

what a ***.

I personally think steve meade is a car audio genious. He's got too much publicity going for him now though. You used to be able to ask him questions via email or his forum and get a legitimate response. Now it's just filled with n00bs like "OMG rockford fosgate n fi'z!! oMG!!" which is why I rarely visit his site anymore.

I personally think steve meade is a car audio genious. He's got too much publicity going for him now though. You used to be able to ask him questions via email or his forum and get a legitimate response. Now it's just filled with n00bs like "OMG rockford fosgate n fi'z!! oMG!!" which is why I rarely visit his site anymore.
he's overrated with his multi layer cld applications. deadening as if the stuff is free... wait...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chardy85

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
chardy85
St. Louis Mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date