For you hellaflush guys

duece212
5,000+ posts

Buddy Christ!
Colorado
Real fitment:

4156688621_682247f17a_o.jpg

4157123934_e4476cbd0e_b.jpg

that car up there is a sylvia and is designed for drifting. That definitly isnt lowered to look like a rice rocket it actually is done for function on that ride for sure. Look at any well built drift car and your gonna see something that looks like that. Did you see the lip on those three piece wheels that thing probably has atleast 235's in the rear. That is definitly way more go and not so much show. The nissan S15 sylvia is a beautiful car with a beatiful power plant and will smoke the pants off that wrx sad to say. Granted they are both built for different styles of driving. If you want to see a car that is lowered for looks check out a civic on 18's with a huge spoiler and a stock motor besides the fart can exhaust that does little to nothing for performance not a highly tuned drift car that has thousands of dollars in performance upgrades.

There is no drift car in the world that competes seriously with crooked wheels like that. Sure they are lowered, but the dont have so much camber they could float down a river on their rims.

Why the fuck do people say 'crooked wheels?'

It's the SUSPENSION that causes the camber, NOT the wheels.

It's not like the fucking wheels are 8 inches on the top and 10.5 inches on the bottom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.