2003 BMW M3 build for a customer

dbeez
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
crestwood,ky
well we will be putting a nice deh-5900I in and cl-51i's in the front cdt coaxil 6.5" in the rear and putting 6x9 subwoofers in place of the factories along with a Sax100.4 for the 6x9's and the 5.25" comp set up front the coaxils will be ran off deck power. and pics..

ImportedPhotos00172.jpg

ImportedPhotos00173.jpg

ImportedPhotos00174.jpg

ImportedPhotos00175.jpg

ImportedPhotos00176.jpg

ImportedPhotos00177.jpg

ImportedPhotos00178.jpg

ImportedPhotos00179.jpg

ImportedPhotos00180.jpg

Feel free to comment..

Unfortunately the guy just wants to replace the factory stuff for now and see if the 6x9's give him enough then we will see about some....

WTF...I just finished a M3 and I'm 100% sure, they don't use 6x9's in any factory locatins. For an M3, the gear selection is less than par, that car deserves better.

Install begins tuesday night and finished by Wednesday night with lots of pick and some vids when done he was on a budget and this will be a nice setup...

Yeah except the guy refuses to do that very insistent on doing it this way and then going from there he mainly listens to rock so he may be fine with it but currently his factory is all blown so....

Looking forward to seeing this and your thoughts on it. My wifes 2003 BMW needs an overhaul, and she just needs a nice component setup, and i might copy the speakers/amp if you end up happy with them in the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.