Best set up for screamo/punk rock music?

RJesus
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Philly
I want to be able to feel the music INSIDE me!

Bands like senses fail, rise against, devil wears prada, Thursday, from first to last, the used, my chemical romance, system of a down, armor for sleep, sky eats airplane, alesana, escape the fate, a day to remember, breaking benjamin, and a few lighter pop things like mayday parade, all time low, metro station, panic at the disco, etc.

Those are the top bands I listen to. What kind of setup do you guys think would suit me?

I have a kenwood excelon kdc x790 headunit.

And a sundown SAE 1200 amp.

I'm going to fiberglass new door panels and a new dash, so anything will fit.

Looking to spend as little as possible, I'd put the max at $1000, but less is more. And I'm willing to buy things used.

For a front stage amp I reccomend a lightning audio amp off ebay, everyone thinks they are junk so they go cheap but they are made by rockford and they are the best power for the money. mine run ice cold at full tilt all day long. One of mine was 16 shipped the other 30 shipped

the set up goes as follows..climb to the top of a building, cut your wrist, and jump. set up is complete.

the set up goes as follows..climb to the top of a building, cut your wrist, and jump. set up is complete.
you need to land in a dumpster for the complete system
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif i was thinking the same thing!!

good bands but you forgot underoath. whats wrong with you. underoath is the best. hah and breaking benjamin. i feel you none of my systems sound good with rock. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I installed a set of Polk subs in a friends tiburon and he loved it

not alot of bass in this kinda music but there is alot of mid

I couldnt stand it.....he loved it

We ran some mid line clarion comps

Here is my suggestion, any 10" sub that is ok is gonna work for you in a sealed enclosure like ID10 V4 or an IDQ10 that image dynamics for the lesser educated., you want to spend like 200-250 on a set of separates for your front stage and run 150- 200 watts rms per side to these, deaden the f-ck out of your doors and you should be more than happy.

Oh wait here is what you want a AQ2200 rms amp on two AQ HD310" subs in a ported box tuned to 40- that should kick your hat off at the right volume.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.