Need help choosing between 3 sub companies

jagblazer01
10+ year member

WOOO BASS!!
So for my winter build I have come down to 3 companies I am trying to choose from and I would like your guys expertise. My choices are Treo, IA, and Shocker. The build will consist of either 4 15s or 6 12s running of a Sound Digitial 12k or 16k. I have heard good things about all 3 companies. My goals are daily bangning but still being able to do a mid 150. I will be walled at the b piller just for that information. I would like any and all input from you guys.

For daily ground pounding I would lean toward the IA stuff,but Treo is really nice as well,but for daily I prefered the IA stuff just my 2 cents, don't really have an opinion on the shockers as I have never used them

SSX for just all out moster subs. I think I want to go to 2 12'' SSX instead of my single 15" just for more cone area. Where are you going to buy from?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.