How do I run amp with OEM Navi/OEM Amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

subydude81
10+ year member

NY
OK my cars a 2006 acura tsx with built in Navi and I have stock comps in front, 6.5s in rear doors then 6x9 subs in rear deck. I'm keeping the factory Navi so how would I go about running an amp to the front comps and rear 6x9s.

I have a 5 channel Hifonics amp but not speaker level inputs. I know of LOCs but since the wiring from the Navi goes into the factory amp i'm not sure how I would get enough signal for 4 speakers.

I'd like to just bypass the factory amp and run the 5 channel to all speakers, I know rear door speakers don't need the amp but might as well since I upgraded those rear door speakers.

Hmm a bit pricey. I don't mind spending the money but i'm trying to find a cheaper solution first if its possible. I don't mind the extra work that may come.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.