Fi Stickers on your car

7ender
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
What do you guys think about putting Fi stickers on your car? Usually i'm not a fan of any stickers on cars, but i'm kind of tempted to put one of those white Fi stickers on my window.

The reason I ask: The only reason I wouldn't is because obviously, stickers are thief magnets and I realize i'll be letting everyone know that iv'e got a system...

However, how many people actually even know what Fi is? And of those that do, seems they wouldnt' be the type to want to steal my system. How many people on this forum rob people's cars :p?

Yeah, guess you're right it's not really worth the risk. Just wanted to be cool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

I'm actually going to be in SD soon which is a better area, but again not worth risking it just for a little sticker.

What's really funny are the people who won't put a sticker on their vehicle because they're afraid of theft, but yet are breaking window seals and mirrors on a regular basis //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yup, nobody's noticing it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I think it all depends on the area. I have stickers on my car and cant imagine people stealing my stuff.

I am awake until like 5am every night and my computer is right by the window which is right by my car so I would hear anything.

Other then that people **** doesnt get stolen in wal mart parking lots around here.

I'm scared of putting stickers on cars. I really don't like putting any stickers on to begin with, most stickers let me know not to talk to someone. I sell cars and because of that have a love/hate relationship with car mods. Saw a truck with Fi stickers on it the other day. Made me smile, but cringe at the same time. This is Houston.

Why put the sticker on your window? TO be cool?

Why advertise whats inside, alot of the thiefs know about Fi and Aq and Sundown by now, your just broadcasting you have some dollars in the back of your car.

Why do you need to have a sticker on the window?

No thanks

if i see any sticker on a car it gets robbed, even those ones that look like security stickers....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Yeah, guess you're right it's not really worth the risk. Just wanted to be cool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.
I'm actually going to be in SD soon which is a better area, but again not worth risking it just for a little sticker.
well in your avi you got a ucsd thing, so you gonna be around the la jolla area mostly? I think you would be alright around there. i have never seen one around, i once saw a tacoma with a RE sticker though.

Yeah, La Jolla is pretty safe. And i'm parking in a gated underground apartment lot.

But either way...I guess it's not really worth the risk :p.

Only reason I thought of this was cause I saw a car with some Fi stickers on it yesterday and thought it was kinda "cool".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.