Gaius

Amp repair?

I have a couple of amps that have some issues and I want to bring them in to see if I can get them repaired. Both are old-school MTX Thunder amps and are very powerful, and I still love them. One got wet and now pops fuses, and one puts some noise through the speakers.

Thanks for any recommendations!

I have a couple of amps that have some issues and I want to bring them in to see if I can get them repaired. Both are old-school MTX Thunder amps and are very powerful, and I still love them. One got wet and now pops fuses, and one puts some noise through the speakers.

Thanks for any recommendations!

Send db-r a PM, he can help you out.

I send mine to Az to someone I know (not PPI) but thats who built the old school MTX

Zed Audio will do a fine job at amp repair but he may be busy... though anybody who is trustworthy in amp repair generally is 2-4 week turnaround during competition season. Sound West in Tacoma does a lot of pro-audio amp repairs (they do the big JBL/Crown car amps), not sure if they work on any old car amp but they're good guys who stand behind their work. I mention the two shops closets to you since you'll likely save a bit in shipping if you keep it within your postal region as opposed to sending it across the country.