Robut Underground Hardtimes 10" ??

brandontw
10+ year member

just some guy
Reno, NV
http://cgi.ebay.com/Robot-HardTimes-Mk2-Adire-RE-Fi-MTX-Memphis-parts-10_W0QQitemZ220373213475QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Subwoofers_Enclosures?hash=item220373213475&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

So i stumbled on this on ebay, and remembered seeing a mention of this guy around... does he make decent subs?

Would something like thing be worth considering against a Type R, or MB quart, or RF?

...Stupid..... Of Course it Robot Undergorund, not Robut....

well i bought an 18 inch from him it works fine no problems with it but the frame seems to be slightly bent.. like one side wont screw all the way in about 1/16-1/8 of an inch from the box

Wrency says:
Remember kids that your amp, especially a class D mono block amp will run full power into a 2 ohm load even though its 1ohm stable or states that it produces full power into a 1ohm load.. I know, this goes against what everyone says, but it's true. Simply adjust the gain properly to the 2ohm load and PRESTO, full power. If you want more info on this please email, robotunderground@yahoo.com Remember that an amp is simply a gain device. Signal in plus whatever +db gain the amp can do = output.

1kwrms home class D amps available in the STORE for only $250.
WTF is this guy smoking.

dont always go by what you hear about some one he's a really smart person so dont think you could call him a idiot wht out justifying that statement thought id put my 2centz in seeing he not here to defend his self

the guy is a f-ing idiot from what i heard

they also bought a BUNCH of the tc based neo and regular motors that lightning audio used in there top-of-line subs for DIRT CHEAP off ebay.... the place that sold them was highdesertaudio....

dont always go by what you hear about some one he's a really smart person so dont think you could call him a idiot wht out justifying that statement thought id put my 2centz in seeing he not here to defend his self
Get his nuts out of your mouth.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brandontw

10+ year member
just some guy
brandontw
Reno, NV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date