Robut Underground Hardtimes 10" ??

why you have to come wht the **** **** fagmo thats some thing a kid would say im going to defend my friends no matter what iv learnd alot from him say what you must i dont really care much for net bangerz and hater

Get his nuts out of your mouth.

why you have to come wht the **** **** fagmo thats some thing a kid would say im going to defend my friends no matter what iv learnd alot from him say what you must i dont really care much for net bangerz and hater
You do realize the way you're typing... right?

and who cares how much he paid for parts dont buy them if you dont like the price theres others to buy from im getting tired of theses stupid treads just stop it now peace im out

dont always go by what you hear about some one he's a really smart person so dont think you could call him a idiot wht out justifying that statement thought id put my 2centz in seeing he not here to defend his self
So tell your good pal to come over here and defend himself, his unbelievable statement about class D amplifiers, and the slew of negative reports the guy and his company have had on this forum. But do not tell us we cant discuss these matters simply because he wont come around here. Ya, we'd LOVE to have your good buddy come here and defend himself. But we both know he never will.

I was under the impression he took that class D statement off his most recent auctions. I guess I heard wrong. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

he does not care what people say and that sumz it up but he is still maken money and decent subs so who care what people say i dont do you

So tell your good pal to come over here and defend himself, his unbelievable statement about class D amplifiers, and the slew of negative reports the guy and his company have had on this forum. But do not tell us we cant discuss these matters simply because he wont come around here. Ya, we'd LOVE to have your good buddy come here and defend himself. But we both know he never will.
I was under the impression he took that class D statement off his most recent auctions. I guess I heard wrong. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

he does not care what people say and that sumz it up but he is still maken money and decent subs so who care what people say i dont do you
Is he making decent subs? That is what is in question here, and your matter-of-fact statement doesn't prove it one way or the other. It certinly doesnt dismiss all the previous accounts of problem with his frnkenwoofers e rarely seems to even have specs on.
For example, someone above mentioned getting a good sub from him.... just one minor little problem, bend frame that wont allow flat surface mounting. But its a great sub!

if your argument now is that he wont come here because he doesnt care what people think, isnt it pretty ironic that you also take the stance that we should not badmouth the guy unless he is here to defend himself?

dont always go by what you hear about some one he's a really smart person so dont think you could call him a idiot wht out justifying that statement thought id put my 2centz in seeing he not here to defend his self
No, he's an idiot.

Here is the stand up guy you are defending:

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/sales-feedback-forum/37546-robot-underground.html

Oh, and I sent him an email about that amplifier thing he has in all of his ebay ads.....he demonstrates an extreme lack of understanding of 1) how an amplifier functions and 2) the function of a gain knob.

That cant possibly be true. He's a vendor, that means he has to be some sort of expert. Im surprised nobody told you.
I'm no expert. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Holy crap, this thread is going nuts... lol.

Anyway, i think decided on going with a type R either 10 or 12 depending on how the fiberglass enclosure I'm scheming shapes up. I'll match it up with an MRP-M500 I reckon.

I'll start a new thread for construction and install pics when i get rolling on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brandontw

10+ year member
just some guy
brandontw
Reno, NV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date