Robut Underground Hardtimes 10" ??

I have had no Problems with Pat at RU.

I bought 1 12" RU with Neo Motor (pictured in my profile) and it slammed. Hitting 143.1 on a 2010 TermPro MIc (crunch gp3000pro-d)

I just bought a second one and having a box built as we speak..I will update this with my new #'s soon but just wanted to state that the subs SLAM

and Had no issues with Pat....and have to say the price of $450 ea including shipping is **** well worth it!!

I have had no Problems with Pat at RU.I bought 1 12" RU with Neo Motor (pictured in my profile) and it slammed. Hitting 143.1 on a 2010 TermPro MIc (crunch gp3000pro-d)

I just bought a second one and having a box built as we speak..I will update this with my new #'s soon but just wanted to state that the subs SLAM

and Had no issues with Pat....and have to say the price of $450 ea including shipping is **** well worth it!!
RU is a tard, I remember he wanted over 3xx + shipping per neo motor when I wanted to buy 5 at once, I told him I knew what he paid for them via tc closeout and that was insane price raise, regardless.. I never for a reply back after that. ****tard must have thought I was an ebayer?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brandontw

10+ year member
just some guy
brandontw
Reno, NV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date