starting off

so where can i learn what i can and cannot fit into my car? i have a 95 ford taurus.
umm best i can say is just try. try different things and you will learn. ive learned my

car sounds better with 2 12's instead of 4 12's in the trunk. just gotta try new **** and learn limits first hand

let's see i said i'm new so i don't really wanna take it apart but once so if i found out wat goes there first would be better then taking it apart then puting it back in just to take it apart your not very logical

let's see i said i'm new so i don't really wanna take it apart but once so if i found out wat goes there first would be better then taking it apart then puting it back in just to take it apart your not very logical
lol omg not logical? ure going to have to remover maybe 4 screws and rescrew them back in. yes ure right. dont hurt ureself and i feel like u might so heres ure answer >>>> http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/autoinfo/autoinfo.asp?lp=%2fapp%2fCar%2fMyCar.aspx

nice punctuation in the one very long sentence but only once you know thats not very logical okay thanks bye now oh and welcome to the board have a great day bye bye

sorry didn't know punctuation was very important on the internet. Should i capitalize the beginning of each sentance too?

And i think it's more then 4 screws, as i said i'm new to this so taking apart the door without breaking is what i'm worried about. The less you take it off the less chance of breaking it.

sorry didn't know punctuation was very important on the internet. Should i capitalize the beginning of each sentance too?
And i think it's more then 4 screws, as i said i'm new to this so taking apart the door without breaking is what i'm worried about. The less you take it off the less chance of breaking it.
so then how are you going to get them in??? just gonna hang the speakers on some zip ties outside the door. you gotta take em off sooner or later to get them in there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

actually i would like to do more then that if possible. definately want a new radio all i have is fm/am no tape no cd nothing and i hate it. i would like it to sound very good. is crutchfield a good place to buy from? it says i have 6.5's and 6x8s" what are 6x8 i've seen 6x8 not 6x8

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.