sweet new pic gallery

A lot of those installs are not far from me, even you Ed. Except you were running MA's last year I think. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

45.jpg

46.jpg

never seen that before..

never seen that before..
oh yes we have here at ca.com .... anyone remember that tard who got a brand new truck and mounted two 15" mofos' to the floor because he wanted "to be heard comming" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

If i wasnt so lazy, id look up the pics and post it.

Wow the plexi bottom on that enclosure is so clean it looks invisible. I assume its there however, as nobody in their right mind would mount subs outside their vehicle, exposed to tire-spray.

Yeah, I started out with 8) 8" MAs. Then switched to the TSS at the end of last season.

Why would it be a nasty flame thread?

I am just siked that my HHR is getting recognized and I wanted to share.

I havent seen that truck with the subs under the floor boards but I think it may be the guy who won IASCA and MECA SQ finals. He was using the subs for sub sonic bass and they were tuned around 10 hz. They were mounted in the floor to add vibration to the car for watching movies on the surround sound system.

Yeah, I started out with 8) 8" MAs. Then switched to the TSS at the end of last season.
Why would it be a nasty flame thread?

I am just siked that my HHR is getting recognized and I wanted to share.

I havent seen that truck with the subs under the floor boards but I think it may be the guy who won IASCA and MECA SQ finals. He was using the subs for sub sonic bass and they were tuned around 10 hz. They were mounted in the floor to add vibration to the car for watching movies on the surround sound system.
Ed, you missed the few instances between JD and a number of members here and how it was handled.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.