9887 for $300, Best price?

Participant count
  • Participant list

TonyC
10+ year member

Playa and part-time Pimp
The Sota
I see it's on newegg.com for that price and was wondering if that's the best deal out there, I've checked the main places on caraudio's front page along with google/ebay and I think $300 is the lowest with $7 shipping. Just thought I would ask since I want to purchase one by this weekend.

Thanks for any help you can provide, have a good night and a good weekend!! (happy friday!) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

TC

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Alpine-CDA-9887-CD-MP3-Car-Stereo_W0QQitemZ150202022675QQihZ005QQcategoryZ39750QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
if you wait and try and bid sometimes they go lower...

there are some on ebay for 275 + 20 shipping so that is still cheaper not much but cheaper.

if your patient you can get it on ebay cheaper usually.
yea but honestly

newegg > any other online electronic store. no *****ing about needing to return an item etc. with newegg you're guaranteed to get the item and if you have problem, return/exchange. with ebay your taking a risk IMO.

yeah there is always the risk i guess. but when you use paypal to do everything its so easy. one time i got scammed and in a week i had all my money back because paypal.
look at my sig. i got screwed by paypal.

luckily my credit card company saved my ass for $250

not downing your suggestion, just saying to me, id rather pay a little bit more for a guarantee.

Sometimes when things go wrong on ebay, they can take a little while to get resolved. I just skipped all that and went through Crutchfield, got my wiring harness, antenna adapter, dash kit, free shipping, and manufacturer's warranty all included in the $399.

I've used ebay many times, and still do, but for this purchase I thought Crutchfield was the way to go for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.