Sign in to follow this  
e36sdn

2007 charger head unit help!

i need help i was told i cant use a flip or fold down face in my charger which doesnt leave me with any decent head units out there i have a mtx amp and sub hooked up to the head unit but i wanted more i know i could get a 4 channel amp and run the front and rear speakers of that but i wanted a decent head unit and ideas ?

i need help i was told i cant use a flip or fold down face in my charger which doesnt leave me with any decent head units out there i have a mtx amp and sub hooked up to the head unit but i wanted more i know i could get a 4 channel amp and run the front and rear speakers of that but i wanted a decent head unit and ideas ?

THats complete BS.. I have a flip down and you can have flip down double din if u have the nav bezel... Don't listen to whom ever told you that... check out chargerforums.com or lxforums.com to learn about that masterpiece car called CHARGER...

Do you have the radio with the stupid little round knobs on the sides? If so I have a Ram with the same type and replaced my factory radio a few times (different units) and with the metra mounting kit Im using, ive never had any problems with flip downs, power or manual.

Do you have the radio with the stupid little round knobs on the sides? If so I have a Ram with the same type and replaced my factory radio a few times (different units) and with the metra mounting kit Im using, ive never had any problems with flip downs, power or manual.

Yeah i did I got rid of that the very first day... LOL