10$ in pay pal..wat do u have

1 Female to 2 Male RCA Adapter $1 + shipping, so like $2.50 shipped. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Kenwood KDC-4019 (I think that's what it is, has no face or wiring harness) $10 shipped.

I have some toilet paper that I just wiped my ass with..............$9 shipped via Priority Mail. About as useful as this thread.

About as useful as this thread.
Exactly, these "I have this much to spend" threads are useless. It is just endless posts of people offering useless crap. Starting a WTB thread and giving people an idea what you want would be a much better idea.

Only having $10 and starting a thread is just lame and pointless, just buy the raffle tickets I mentioned for a good cause

x3 thats what iwas thinking when i saw the thread... most bang for the buck plus decent excitment and entertainment while supporting probably the best cause there is...
to lazy haha so link me and ill buy the **** tickets

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.