Pioneer AVH-p5700dvd brake bypass

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigballin5779
10+ year member

chi
OK I read online that just grounding the green brake wire doesnt work anymore so now you have to use a toggle switch or something heres what someone said : "u cannot just ground the green wire(wont work) u need to get an SPST switch...any radioshack will have it... tap the green wire into one side and the other to ground(top of in dash works fine too) and just switch when u want video. like a mini parking brake...very easy" my question is how exactly do i ground it after i have the green wire on one side of the switch? do i need a seperate wire to ground it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.