Let the box building begin...PICS

slikrider20
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Nebraska
Well, all the wood has been cut out for my new sub box. Box is for a 15" Q, 3.3cf tuned to 31hz with 53 sq inches of port. Me and my buddy, matt_martin87, will begin the box build tomorrow at 3pm, hopefully will be done tomorrow night. The pics i have now are done by a camera phone but the one's we do starting tomorrow will all be taken on a Canon. I still have to cut the angles on the certain pieces but will be doing that tonight. Design was done by PowerNAudio. Thanks bro.

Heres some starter pics of the wood. As i take pics, i will update the thread. Enjoy!

forassemblypurposes-1-1.jpg

img3.jpg

img2.jpg

img1.jpg

looks like a good start.

dont hesitate to hit me up on aim if you need help on any aspect of the build.

take your time on the cuts.

have fun.

laters

that looks hella hard. how many boxes have u built before?
Me and Matt have made about 15 boxes, all being a square shape though. Nothing of this nature. We have a good idea of how to make it though. Should be a breeze.

What do you mean funky?
Should be a fairly easy build, but its hard tellin until we actually start.

And as mentioned earlier, it's going into a 95 Camaro.
im gonna assume non convertible..lol you could do a box stright up and down as wide as the bottom of your box...i

look forward to finished pics:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.