Ipod Question??

Participant count
  • Participant list

seanvangster7

Do i have to download Itunes software in order to transfer music files to my Ipod or is there another way to transfer MP3s to my IPOD.

Right now im using the Itunes software...the reason im asking is that evertime i delete a song from my Itune libaray and update my IPOD..it also delete it from my IPOD as well...

Since i dont want to use all my space on my computer just to store MP3s..I just wanted to transfer it to the IPOD (use as a external Harddrive) and delete if from my COmputer's Hard.

Also if i have over 1000 songs on my computer..it also slow down my pc..

I think I remember reading about software that lets you take songs off your IPOD without using the Itunes software. I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but hopefully someone will chime in with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.