Uhhh how do i move this piece? *PICS*

Participant count
  • Participant list

NhustlaR
10+ year member

Below me
So i took apart my SX today cuz i was bored, and when i picked up the basket/magnet assembly the top plate part moved on the top of the magnet. how do i move this back to its origional position? and i have a pic of the VC it was scraping pretty bad as you can see in the pic.... what could that have been from?

ouch thats some nasty rubbing

either a shifted slug or pole, either way im pretty sure they have to de-magnatize it and fix it

also what u should do with the VC is to plug the leads into a socket... and stand back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well its a plate on top that slided when i lifted the basket up from the end. i can sort of get a screw driver in there and lift it up, but the magnet is nasty strong

i took it apart cuz i needed it reconed anyways. i learned that that friggin magnet is strong as a *****. and i learned why it scratched when it went up and down

The top plate is out of alignment... There is NO way for you to fix this unless you can rebuild the motor which I'm pretty sure you can't... So send it back to RE and see if they can fix it for you, it just might be cheaper to get a new one....

plug the voice coil in and film it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NhustlaR

10+ year member
Below me
NhustlaR
Brockport, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date