eric12421

no wiring harness...

ok im looking on ebay and i see an alpine Hu and im like wow that looks cool, so i click on it, bid and then im looking at the pictures and im like oh crap i just bid on a HU without a wiring harness, since this will be my first HU and im extremly bad w? car audio does anyone have any suggestions, or is just going out and buying a wiring harness, if they sell them. Actully heres the link to the HU...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5802780138&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

is it not such a bad thing not for it to not come with a wiring harness, i know its a pain to rewire everything but i just bought all new stereo wires and sub wires and stuff soo.

anyway thanks anyway

eric

1999 Ford Ranger 2.3l 5 speed Standard Cab

Alpine CDA-9815

Boston Pro 60's

Ascendant Audio Arsenal 10"

1.2 cubic feet @33 hertz

Refs: dB Dom, mike11202, sundownz, jblayz1, Skip01, andreilopez, XaznKewLguyX, jfa1177, HawaiianBassHed, shiftmx6, j0ne, JiggaD369, criswrld

you can order one from alpine...or you might go to your local electronics store, I have had some given to me that were laying around before...not a big deal I wouldnt think

I'm the only person worth quoting.

Wanderlei Silva by banhammer 00:05, R1

Refs: ToxicTuan, DesertHeatRacing, NGSM13, DBFAN187, flatlander, REQ, JackAF13, Skeptical, Mr. Loki, iamaspaceguy, SiX, George, Final Wolf, ElBandito, rollerDJ, djdilliodon, cobra65427289, wowiamanewb, gcadidas13, frito, bigrick31, gauntlet, so many more...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Get a Pioneer or Alpine of the current year or look at a different one...even one of the buttons is broken...I know not a huge deal but you can find a better condition one...:imo:

but if you REALLY want that then yeah call Alpine like ^ he said

lol..sum guy thinks a box make subs tight..

a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???

whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???

this guy is the dumest of you all....HAHahahAHAhaHahAHAhaHa

oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..

i'm sorry lil boy now is it better......its 10'' is tighter.

my 2 marks are too far apart i'm going back to 1. it means inches lil boys..ok

ports should ALWAYS be larger than your capacitor

http://shecant.myminicity.com/ind

yeah i'd spend the extra buck and get one in better condition...i mean hell you never know, the unit may not even work at all

:wow:

99 G cherokee

headunit: deh-p720 premeir

Midbass: Diamond Hex 6.5

Tweeter: LPG NFa

Front stage amp: eclipse xa4000

Woofage: eD 16kv.2 3.5 @ 30hz

Sub amp: Eclipse xa1000

87 Nissan Hardbody

HU: Deh-p 3000ib

Comps: eD 6500

Front stage amp: pg 4.0:2

Woofage: 2 9kv.2s sealed

Sub amp: PG 4.0:2

yeah i'd spend the extra buck and get one in better condition...i mean hell you never know, the unit may not even work at all

It's a moot point now seeing as the listing ended a few days ago...but since he was the winning bidder he doesn't have much choice but to pay the $46 plus $15 for shipping. And since it was sold as 'untested, As Is' if it's broke after he gets a harness for it he just bought a $61+harness paperweight.

Though it doesn't look good, I hope it worked out for ya, buddy! :crap:

Refs: [

CA.com] [eBay.com]

Forumsignatureimage.jpg

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now