Zero Head Units for my need??? WTF!

You are a stubborn one. If you where so worried about it you wouldn't play nothing but CDs

Once you get past 320kb it's hard to tell the difference in a car. But that won't matter unless you can adjust around the envirement.

All you will have is a very small stage like headphones. Tonality will **** also.

Do you want the full musical experience or do you want good playback with no experience?

there is no way you can tell in a blind test the difference between 24/96 and 16/44.1 you might think you can but in reality its all placebo.

off topic, I have a custom box for an express for 2 12"s. I see youre from chicago, if youre interested let me know. Ill sell it cheap and it sounds good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.