ZED Mikro I Full Range Buy 1 get 1 Free Special

Vertex Audio
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
Los Angeles
Item(s) for Sale:

Hey Guys,

We have a very unique deal going on here. This is a Vertex exclusive deal between ZED and Vertex. We are having a buy one Mikro I and get another FREE. What's unique about these particular Mikro I's, is that the preamps have been removed in order to obtain a true full range mono block amp. You can now use these amps to power your full range component sets. One amp for the right side and one for the left side, delivering an underrated 400 rms @ 4 ohm to your speakers. By separating left and right amps, you will illuminate crosstalk for a true stereo image. These are very high end amplifiers that offer unparalleled sound quality with a frequency response that is almost completely flat across the entire hearing spectrum, when the is preamp removed. Many folks in the SQ community have been asking for a straight through amp with no preamps for a better signal path... Well here it is! The quantity of these amps is VERY limited. So act fast. PM for more details.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New

Specs:

200watts x 1 @ 4 ohms

300watts x 1 @ 2 ohms

Dimensions:

8" x 4" x 2"

Zed Audio Mikro I

Price:

$300

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

calculated

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Free bump for such an awesome deal! If i hadn't just bought a Ti21600.5 i'd be all over this
These would be good to have around for future project. These prices wont be around long.

Any chance in getting a mikro I and IV for 300 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I wish!

Any idea how long this will run? Next Thursday I can afford um.... maybe I should list some stuff up for sale... decisions decisions....
Im sure it will run into next week. It will run until they are all sold. I dont think we will sell all of them by then though.

Are you sure this is a full range amplifier?
According the specifications the frequency range is 10-230hz
Positive, these few mikros are being taylored specifically for full range and are being hand built by Stephen himself.

Also, you linked me to a Memphis amp?

Im sure it will run into next week. It will run until they are all sold. I dont think we will sell all of them by then though.

Positive, these few mikros are being taylored specifically for full range and are being hand built by Stephen himself.

Also, you linked me to a Memphis amp?
I didn't put a link to anything in my reply.

You might want to take down that link that you have to ebay you have in your listing, as it leads one to believe it is a normal amplifier when they click the link.

I didn't put a link to anything in my reply.
You might want to take down that link that you have to ebay you have in your listing, as it leads one to believe it is a normal amplifier when they click the link.
Weird, I was almost postitve that I clicked on "full range amplifier" and it took me to a Memphis amp.

Also what link in the listing? The only one on this thread goes straight to our website.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.