ZED made ESX made 175.2 Ultra Rare amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huge2na

Item(s) for Sale:

ESX 175.2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Excellent working, minor cosmetic issues left side 2nd photo some minor paint chips. . No bent fins, all around straight amp. 2 set screws were replaced. one with a longer regular machine thread fat head screw (it just works better). I run O gauge wire through distribution, but these amps struggle to take 10 gauge.

This is meant for the collector, or audiophile. If you need a history lesson read about Steve Mantz and Zed audio, he himself says these are the best amps he ever made for the audio market.

"The amps I designed for ESX were way too advanced for the car stereo market"

This is one of my holy grail amps, something better fell into my lap so that's why I am selling.

Price:

$350 shipped in the US lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE in the lower 48

Item Pictures:

IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0454.jpg

IMAG0455.jpg

IMAG0456.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks, I love the amp, but just picked up an Orion Concept 97.1 and only have room for one amp in my pickup truck. The Orion can run my highs and lows.

Price lowered to $300 shipped in the lower 48 states, I cannot do any better. If it does not sell I will wait for it to appreciate in value. This is a killer amp.

There is only room for one amp bump lowered price to $275 shipped
IMAG0481.jpg
Room for one amp?

So is that $275 shipped for the concept? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Bump

"Beacause I really do not want to put this thing on eBay and have that scammer guy that buys all the amps and then claims they are broke to put them on his other account and then rip me off with a chargeback"

Price lowered to $230 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...