SOLD Zed Audio Minilith mono sub

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
This is a very nice amp but I am not wanting to trade subs and dont want to run @ 1ohm so its for sale. weighs 16lbs

rated 200x 1 @ 40hm

400 x 1 @ 2 ohm

600 x 1 @ 1 ohm

I think they run about 60 watts more than rated..at least I remember it actually does 260 x 1 @ 4ohms

$150

This is a very nice amp but I am not wanting to trade subs and dont want to run @ 1ohm so its for sale. weighs 16lbs
rated 200x 1 @ 40hm

400 x 1 @ 2 ohm

600 x 1 @ 1 ohm

I think they run about 60 watts more than rated..at least I remember it actually does 260 x 1 @ 4ohms

$150

Pics? Is that shipped?

ha ha..Aaron....maybe if some of your SSA members would help a little setting this up I might be more pursaded to keep it....but I posted about 5 different posts on the ZED forum and go no help.

I am almost positive I need more power ....

this is not a knock on this amp. guy I got it from won many SQ comps with the amp and it does have very clean sound....its just not as loud as I am used to..

Last edited by a moderator:
here are the pics that i got from person I bought it from before. its all i have till later today I hope when I pull the mini out and try the ref300 on my sub. if you need the silly paper with my name on it then it will have to wait till tonight or soon as I can.

my feedback on ebay is 100% almost 500 transactions...I am the most known person on DIYMA when it comes to sales...and people here know me also...I am not a bad tradder. my record is perfect. my stuff is always as advertised.

the only thing on the amp worth mentioning is the mount holes on bottom of amp. the guy had 2 mini amps strapped together.

IMGP0452.jpg

IMGP0453.jpg

IMGP0454.jpg

IMGP0455.jpg

IMGP0456.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.